- New design to fit the contours of the face without the use of a metal strip. Masks are constructed using three organic fabric layers. The first two layers are an organic hemp/cotton combination fabric and the third or outer layer is 100% organic cotton.
- Made In Canada
- Inner Double Layer - Natural (unbleached/undyed) Hemp 55% & Organic Cotton 45% Hemps’ tensile strength is eight times that of cotton fibre. Fabrics made from hemp are hypo-allergenic and non-irritating to the skin. Current tests indicate that hemp is able to kill staph and other bacteria that come in contact with its surface. There are also zero or very few natural allergens or irritants in hemp fabric(bacteria, fungi, dust mites and their excrements).
- Hemp is antibacterial by nature.
- Outer Layer - 100% Organic Cotton - Organic cotton (or natural cotton) is another great eco friendly fabric. It is grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or other chemical fertilizers, and is simply better for your health and the environment.
Organic agriculture (food and fiber) protects the health of people and the planet by reducing the overall exposure to toxic chemicals from synthetic pesticides that can end up in the ground, air, water and food supply, and that are associated with health consequences, from asthma to cancer. Because organic agriculture doesn't use toxic pesticides, choosing organic products is an easy way to help protect the environment and yourself.
Our organic cotton textiles are certified under one or more of the following certifications:
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- OCS Blended - Organic Content Standard
- OCS 100 - Organic Content Standard
- Black latex free elastics