PLEASE NOTE THAT SALES OF HELIKON-TEX PRODUCTS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED AND WE ARE VERY GREATFUL TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AS WE ARE ABLE TO STAY OPEN AND KEEP OUR STAFF EMPLOYED. AS A RESULT, ON HAND STOCK CAN BE LIMITED. OUR SYSTEM WILL ALLOW YOU TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE EVEN THOUGH THE ITEM IS NOT PHYSICALLY IN OUR WAREHOUSE.
WE ORDER STOCK FROM HELIKON-TEX EVERY WEEK AND YOUR ITEM WILL BE ADDED TO A STOCK ORDER. NORMALLY OUR STOCK ORDERS ARRIVE WITHIN 10-14 DAYS OF BEING CLOSED.
IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK YOU WILL RECEIVE 10% REFUND ON YOUR ITEM. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR STOCK ORDER.
THANK YOU – TEAM ON DUTY
- Made of Cordura® 500D fabric and proprietary laminate
- Optional accessory cutaway system, compatible also with SPITFIRE® Plate Carrier
- No flap included; various accessory flaps available
- Slick back compatible with SPITFIRE back panels; various accessory back panels available
- Minimalistic cummerbund included; various accessory cummerbunds
- Back zippers compatible with Crye Precision AVS standard
- Front buckles for attaching flaps or chest rigs; buckles compatible with Mayflower®/Velocity Systems standard
- PTT mounting points
- Cables/hydration tube stabilizers
- Zippered chest pocket on front
- Optional comfort pads, compatible with the standard SPITFIRE Plate Carrier comfort pads
When it comes to modern tactical equipment, those not going forward are actually going backwards. We, at Direct Action®, are focused on constant evolution of our products. Thanks to the feedback from users around the world, we were able to create the new, improved version of one of our top products – the SPITFIRE Plate Carrier. The MK II version may look simpler, but in fact it is much more scalable and mission configurable. We've decided to strip down the carrier of unnecessary PALS slots under the flap and on the back as well as enlarge the loop panel on the front for large LE patches. Even more - we've made it lighter than the standard version. Thanks to numerous new flaps, back panels and cummerbunds you are able to make the carrier the way you actually need it.