- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 400 g/m2 Expedition Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Mid to High Rise: Waistband sits at or around the belly button
- Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
- Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
- Ribbed Ankle Cuffs: Keep in place and allow for easy layering
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size - If you like a more athletic, tight fit, try sizing down
- Weight: Size Medium = 12 oz. (340 grams)
Similar toKenai [kee-nie]
The Kenai Peninsula is located on the southern coast of Alaska, bordered on one side by Cook Inlet and the Alaska Ocean on the other. It’s often called the "Alaskan Playground" because of all the activities available in the area; for example, wildlife sightseeing, kayaking and canoeing, dog sledding, and fishing.
Our matching Expedition Crew, the Kenai Women’s Expedition Bottoms complete the ensemble and will wrap you in a blanket of warmth. Show old man winter you mean business by wearing these under your favorite pants and conquering the outdoors. Ideal for frigid temperatures, don’t get caught without them!
Originally designed for winter mountaineering on Mount Washington, Minus33 Expedition Weight clothing has seen action in both the Antarctic and Arctic, and even to the Summit of Mount Everest. Anyone venturing out in the cold will greet our Expedition clothing with a warm welcome as either a base, mid or outer layer. When you need to keep the ever-present cold from seeping in, our Expedition items will be your best friend.