Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 400 g/m2 Expedition Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Neckline: Crew Neck
- Princess Seams: Flattering, Shaped Silhouette
- Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer, Mid Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size
- Weight: Size Medium = 12.8 oz. (362 grams)
The Tanana River is in east-central Alaska and an important tributary of the Yukon River. It runs by the northern city of Fairbanks before joining the Yukon River, where it is still an important waterway for commerce.
Ultimate warmth and luxury await you with the Tanana Women's Expedition Crew. Use this top when arctic temps rear their ugly head and try to keep you indoors. Use it on your next winter excursion, whether it's snowshoeing, cold-weather hunting, or shoveling the driveway.