- Designed to fit the contours of the face
- Adjustable nose piece
- Can be washed with everyday laundry
- Please note that the elastic on the mask is white and not black as in the product picture
- Made In Canada
Please note that our Face Masks are manufactured daily in our facility in Ontario, Canada. Due to the very high demand for our masks, your order may take up to seven days to ship.
- Inner Lining Natural (unbleached/undyed) Hemp 55% & Organic Cotton 45% Hemps’ tensile strength is eight times that of cotton fibre. Fabrics made from hemp are hypo-allergenic and non-irritating to the skin. Current tests indicate that hemp is able to kill staph and other bacteria that come in contact with its surface. There are also zero or very few natural allergens or irritants in hemp fabric(bacteria, fungi, dust mites and their excrements).
- Hemp is antibacterial by nature.
- Outer Fabric Poly/Cotton Ripstop - This fabric is custom produced utilizing a unique special reinforcing technique that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping. The special tight weave of ripstop fabric allows for some level of protection against water droplet penetration while maintaining its breathability. Our fabric is dyed through a reactive dyeing process which contains no AZO. AZO which is a chemical that is used in some fabric dyeing is a known carcinogen.
- Fabric face masks help reduce risks of transmission: less contact between hands and face
- Fabric face masks are good to avoid contaminating others
- Even with fabric face masks you need to wash your hands and adhere to physical distancing
- To be efficient, a fabric face mask needs to be worn from the top of the nose to underneath the chin
- Before putting on your mask, wash your hands and don’t touch the mask once you wear it
- NOTE: ON DUTY EQUIPMENT LTD DOES NOT CLAIM THAT THE DUTY APPAREL FABRIC FACE MASKS ARE AS EFFECTIVE AS N95 OR SURGICAL FACE MASKS. THE DUTY APPAREL REUSABLE/WASHABLE FACEMASKS ARE MADE OF ORGANIC FABRIC