The Kanc is a stretch of land from Lincoln to Conway, New Hampshire. Named after Kancamagus, or “Fearless One”, the once ruler of Southern New Hampshire. The Kancamagus Highway (NH-112) is famous for its beautiful ride with many trailheads and pull-offs to see natural sights.
Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 235 g/m2 Midweight Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
Mid Rise: Waistband sits a little below the belly button
Covered Waistband: Merino next to your skin
Gusset: Reduces stress in the crotch area
Ribbed Ankle Cuffs: Keep in place and allow for easy layering
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
Runs True to Size - If you like a more athletic, tight fit, try sizing down
- Weight: Size Large = 9.6 oz. (272 grams)
Blankets are nice. Pants are nice too. Combine the warmth of a blanket with the functionality of a pant, and you get this classic midweight bottom. Don’t let the cool fall or frigid winter keep you inside any longer. Put these on under your favorite pants and you will be warm, dry, and ready for hours of outdoor fun!