Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 170 g/m2 Lightweight Jersey Knit
- Microns: 17.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 25
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
On those days where there is a slight chill in the air, you will be happy to have this lightweight crew by your side. This long-sleeved shirt works wonders to keep you comfortable and dry without overheating. If you need a light top to keep you on the move, then the Ticonderoga is exactly what you are looking for.
Fort Ticonderoga is nestled between the Adirondack Mountains of New York and the Green Mountains of Vermont. In history, he who owned the Fort mastered the trade and travel adventures of the region from the mysterious, murky depths of Lake Champlain to the pristine clear waters of Lake George.