Please note that not all Minus 33 products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Minus 33. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Minus 33.
- Neckline: Crew Neck
- Tagless Label: No Itchy Neck Tags
- Flat Lock Seams: Prevents Chafing
- Layer Type: Base Layer, Mid Layer
- Fit Type: Regular - Standard fit with a little bit of room to breathe, but not too baggy
- Runs True to Size
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Knit: 400 g/m2 Expedition Interlock Knit
- Microns: 18.5 Micron Fibers
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
The Yukon is a 400 g/m2 Crew Neck designed to keep in body heat and be super comfortable as a base layer. The fine micron 100% Australian Merino Wool garments will rapidly wick away moisture during periods of high activity while preventing heat loss during inactive times. This piece is designed to be one of the warmest layering tops you will find. Whether you're wielding an ice axe on a near-vertical ice sheet or taking the dog for a walk on a cold afternoon this garment will perform to your satisfaction.
The Yukon is the westernmost and smallest of Canada’s three federal territories and a picturesque mountain range that includes 5 mountains over 15,000 feet. Notable rivers include the Yukon River, after which the territory was named, as well as the Pelly, Stewart, Peel, White and Tatshenshini rivers.