- Tested dustproof and waterproof to IP67 (withstands immersion in water 1M deep up to 30 min)
- Durable TPU construction with RF-welded seams for ultimate reliability
- Features patented TRU Zip waterproof zipper developed by Nite Ize
- Defends against water, dust, and sand
- Compresses bulky items to save space
- Integrated anchor points for versatile attachment
- Translucent front allows you to easily locate items
- Strong, reinforced nylon handle
- Silent TRU zipper technology
- Interior Dimensions: 10" x 14" x 3.2" | 254mm x 356mm x 82mm
- Weight: 4.6oz | 130g
The RunOff Waterproof Large Packing Cube with TRU® Zip technology keeps water out, seals messes in, and keeps you organized on the go, making it perfect for everything from business travel, heading to the mountains, or being on the water. This packing cube saves space by doubling as a compression bag, allowing it to compress bulky items, like down jackets, blankets, and clothing. The strong, reinforced nylon handle and integrated anchor points allow for convenient attachment while the translucent front makes it easy to locate your items.
Completely waterproof and dustproof (tested to IP67), the Large Packing Cube features revolutionary TRU® Zip technology, durable TPU construction, and RF welded seams designed to stand up to all of life's adventures. The patented TRU Zip design allows us to build TRUly waterproof bags like you've never seen before. With a smooth glide and confident closure, RunOff bags offer a better way to store, organize, and protect your gear. From the big details down to the smallest ones, RunOff waterproof bags are trusted, tested, and tough.
The unique patented TRU Zip waterproof zipper developed by Nite Ize sets the RunOff bags apart from anything else on the market. The simple slide-to-secure zipper is easy to use and features a waterproof and dustproof seal that's snag-proof and creates a confident closure you can feel. Its toothless design is silent, glides smoothly, and offers maximum reliability whether it's left out in the rain or fully submerged. Visit TRU-ZIP.com to learn more about TRU Zip.