- Tested dustproof and waterproof to IP67 (withstands immersion in water 1M deep for up to 30 min)
- Durable TPU construction with RF-welded seams for ultimate reliability
- Features patented TRU Zip waterproof zipper developed by Nite Ize
- Fits full-size toiletry products
- Defends against water, dust, and sand
- Wide-mouth design makes accessing items easy
- Integrated anchor points for versatile attachment
- Translucent front allows you to easily locate items
- Strong nylon handle
- Designed to hang and be opened without items falling out
- Silent TRU zipper technology
- Interior Dimensions: 5" x 9.5" x 3.9" | 128mm x 242mm x 100mm
- Weight: 2.4oz | 69g
Protect your luggage from leaks and messes with the RunOff Waterproof Toiletry Bag, which is perfect for carrying full-size toiletries. Featuring a wide-mouth design, sturdy base, and translucent front, this large-capacity RunOff bag keeps the contents easy to find and accessible. Designed to work just as well whether sitting on a counter or hanging from a hook, the Waterproof Toiletry Bag incorporates a strong, easy-hang handle and a smooth-glide zipper that can be opened without the contents falling out.
Completely waterproof and dustproof (tested to IP67), this Waterproof Toiletry Bag features revolutionary TRU® Zip technology, durable TPU construction, and RF welded seams designed to stand up to all of life's adventures. The patented TRU Zip design allows us to build TRUly waterproof bags like you've never seen before. With a smooth glide and confident closure, RunOff bags offer a better way to store, organize, and protect your gear. From the big details down to the smallest ones, RunOff waterproof bags are trusted, tested, and tough.
The unique patented TRU Zip waterproof zipper developed by Nite Ize sets the RunOff bags apart from anything else on the market. The simple slide-to-secure zipper is easy to use and features a waterproof and dustproof seal that's snag-proof and creates a confident closure you can feel. Its toothless design is silent, glides smoothly, and offers maximum reliability whether it's left out in the rain or fully submerged. Visit TRU-ZIP.com to learn more about TRU Zip.