Please note that not all Snugpak products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Snugpak. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Snugpak.
Adult - 1500g / 53oz
• Comfort Rating: -5°C / 23°F
• Low Rating: -10°C / 14°F
• Packsize: 21cm x 19cm / 8" x 8"
• Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
• Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
• Insulation: Softie® Premier
• Integrated mesh pocket - so that you have any nighttime essentials on hand
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
• Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right-hand versions available)
• Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately, see below)
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality
• The top of the sleeping bag has a Snugfit Hood which is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord, so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
• Anti-snag Zip with full-length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip
• The full-length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area
• Extra Length Available. You can buy an extra long version of this sleeping bag, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
• Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep
• Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying