- Capacity: 25 litres
- Hydration compatible main compartment with inner sleeves and mesh pocket
- Two independent front zipped pockets
- Partially adjustable AIR BACK suspension system with fibreglass rods
- Adjustable shoulder straps padded with air mesh
- Loops, elastic bands and hydration hose mounting brackets on shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap with buckle
- Removable and adjustable waist strap with oversized quick release buckle
- Concealed waterproof cover hidden in the bottom compartment
- Front Velcro loop panel
- Side and top compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers
- Strengthened Nylon carrying handle
- Main compartment zipper opens all the way
- Duraflex, ITW Nexus and National Molding quick release buckles
- Quick detach system
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points
- Material: 500D Cordura
- Dimensions: approx. 18.9"x11.8"x7.1" (48x30x18cm)
- Weight: 1280g
- Five years Manufacturer's warranty
Made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon and developed in collaboration with Polish Military forces, the Caracal 25 litres backpack is a part of Wisport line of the latest generation of survival backpacks.
The main advantages of the Caracal 25 backpack are AIR BACK suspension system, ergonomically shaped padded shoulder straps, adjustable quick-release chest strap, wide removable waist strap with oversized quick release buckle, hydration compatible main compartment with inner sleeves, two independent front pockets and multiple MOLLE attachments points throughout the bag.
The main compartment of Caracal rucksack comes with a two hydration compatible sleeves and a zipped mesh pocket for storing smaller accessories. Additionally, above the mesh pocket is a passage hole for hydration hose or antenna. The passage hole itself is protected against water trickling down the hose or the air.
The front of Caracal backpack comes with two independent zipped pockets, top one with outer Velcro for patches and the bottom one with multiple MOLLE straps on the outside.
Partially adjustable AIR BACK suspension system offers excellent ventilation and ensures comfortable wear even during long trips, while concealed waterproof cover, hidden in the bottom pouch adds superb protection against the element.
Multiple MOLLE strap attachments points present throughout the bag allow for mounting various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits or utility pouches.
Numerous quick-release buckles let the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The top and side compression straps allow the backpack to be easily adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance.