- Capacity: 28L
- Primarily designed for hunting enthusiasts
- 1 main compartment with large inner sleeve pocket
- Front pocket with waterproof zippers, sleeve pocket, zipped pocket and MOLLE strap
- Unique engineered rifle mounting pocket
- Tough leather on high-use areas
- Two side pockets
- Quick-detach ACS carrying system
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back section padded with air mesh
- Enlarged and adjustable waist belt with buckled strap
- Chest strap with buckle
- Two pairs of side compression straps
- SAS zippers
- Duraflex buckles
- All seams secured
- Material: Cordura Nylon
- Dimensions: approx. 19.7"x10.6"x9.1" (50x27x23cm)
- Weight: 1150g
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
Made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon material, the Forester 28 litres backpack is the latest generation of hunting backpacks from Wisport. This backpack, primarily designed for hunting enthusiasts, features a bespoke rifle mounting system, large front pocket with waterproof zip closure, two side pockets with elastic openings, and straps for attaching the sleeping bag.
Secured with a double two-way zip closure, the main compartment of the Forester comes with large pocket protected by an elastic strap.
Large zipped pocket featured on the front of the backpack comes with inner sleeve pocket, outer zipped pocket (with waterproof zipper) and a vertical MOLLE strap which allows for mounting various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches. The rucksack also features tough leather material on high-use areas for extra protection.
Hidden behind the front pocket is the main feature of the Forester backpack, a specially designed rifle mounting pocket, which together with two buckled straps create almost perfect weapon carrying rucksack.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, fully adjustable waist belt with a quick release Duraflex closure and buckled chest strap help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure from the user's back. Quick-release buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
The side compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which in some situations may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort or disturbance to the balance.
The Forester rucksack is a professional solution for any outdoor enthusiast and ensures high durability, high functionality, reliability and high comfort even when fully loaded.