- Capacity: 30 litres
- Two independent compartments
- Internal hydration compatible sleeve pocket
- Internal mesh pocket with zip access
- Front zipped pocket
- SAS Plus ergonomic military carrying system
- Quick detach system
- Adjustable shoulder straps padded with air mesh
- Loops on shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap with quick release buckle
- Removable and adjustable waist strap with oversized Duraflex buckle
- Strengthened and padded back section
- Rain cover concealed in bottom pocket
- Elasticated side sleeve pockets
- Front Nylon attachments points
- Front, side and bottom compression straps
- Durable top carrying handle
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Internal PU coating for added water resistance
- Material: Cordura
- Dimensions: approx. 18.5"x11.8"x9.1" (47x30x23cm)
- Weight: 1225g
- Five years Manufacturer's warranty
Part of Wisport line of the latest generation of survival backpacks, the Ranger backpack was developed in collaboration with Polish Military forces and crafted from extremely durable Cordura Nylon material with internal PU coating.
The main advantage of the Ranger pack are ergonomically shaped padded shoulder straps, adjustable quick-release chest strap, wide removable waist strap with Duraflex buckle, two spacious independent compartments, and multiple quick release compression straps throughout the bag.
Main compartment of Ranger rucksack comes with a hydration compatible sleeve pocket on the backside and a large zipped mesh pocket on the front side. The front compartment goes with top zip opening and outer zipped pocket.
The front and side compression straps allow the backpack to be easily adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance. Quick-release buckles allow for the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
Moreover, elasticated side pockets can easily accommodate canteens or radios, front Nylon straps allow for attachments of additional accessories, while hidden in bottom pocket rain cover offers an extra protection against the elements.