- Capacity: 55L
- 1 main compartment
- Easily convertible into 2 separate compartments
- Specially designed rifle mounting pocket with two buckled straps
- 2 lid pockets with zip closure
- 2 side pockets with elastic drawstrings
- 2 detachable side pockets with drawstrings and buckles
- Quick-detach system
- FAS Plus Ergonomic carrying system
- Adjustable shoulder straps & back section padded with air mesh
- Strengthened, enlarged and adjustable waist belt with buckled strap
- Fully adjustable chest strap with buckle
- Removable aluminium frame painted in black
- Lifted and removable lid with Hook and Loop & buckles
- Chimney with drawstring
- Chimney allows for increase in capacity by additional 12 litres
- D-ring on each shoulder strap
- Top & bottom nylon straps for attaching extra equipment
- MOLLE compatible
- Side, front and bottom compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers
- Duraflex & ITW NEXUS buckles
- All seams secured
- Material: Cordura Nylon
- Dimensions: approx. 23.6"x13.4"x10.2" (60x34x26cm)
- Weight: 2300g
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
Made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon material, the Reindeer Hunt 55 litres backpack is a part of Wisport latest generation line of hunting backpacks.
The main advantage of the Reindeer Hunt 55 backpack is a specially designed rifle mounting system and fully adjustable FAS Plus Ergonomic carrier system. FAS PLUS allows for precise adjustments of the backpack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. This extremely practical carrier is equipped with a stepless adjustment system which is very helpful when wearing extra equipment such as a tactical vest or plate carrier. Hidden behind the zipped compartment on the front of the bag is the main feature of the Reindeer Hunt backpack, a specially designed foldable rifle mounting pocket, which together with two front buckled straps create almost perfect rifle carrying rucksack.
The main compartment of Reindeer Hunt rucksack can be easily divided into two smaller sections by means of an internal zipped compartment division flap, creating the top section of 2/3 of the capacity and the bottom one of about 1/3 of total capacity. Access to the main compartment is possible from the top or the bottom through the flap closed with a thick, plastic, Wisport branded zipper. The top dual-layer flap of the backpack is removable and has two pockets - also with durable Wisport zippers. Additionally, this rucksack comes with two detachable side pockets; both with MOLLE strap, small snow collar with drawstring and buckle closure.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest. Quick-release Fastex buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
Numerous compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort or disturbance to the balance. The backpack is MOLLE compatible and allows for mounting of various MOLLE accessories, i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches. Moreover, multiple nylon straps can be easily used for outside fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this feature the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 55 litres. Fully open & extended chimney allows for further capacity increase by about 12 litres.