- Capacity: 35 litres
- Main compartment with large inner pocket
- Two zipped splash proof side pockets
- Flap with zipped pocket and straps for attaching a sleeping bag
- Quick-detach system
- Enhanced SAS Plus Military carrying system
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back section padded with air mesh
- Strengthened, enlarged and adjustable waist belt with buckled strap
- Removable inner aluminium frame
- Chest strap with buckle
- Chimney allows for increase in capacity by additional 7-8 litres
- Loops, elastic bands and D-Rings on shoulder straps
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points
- Side compression straps
- SAS zippers
- Genuine Duraflex and ITW Nexus buckles
- All seams secured
- Toy rifle not included
- Material: Cordura Nylon
- Dimensions: approx. 23.6"x11"x9.4" (60x28x24cm)
- Weight: 1500g
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
Made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon, the Woodcraft 35 litres backpack is a part of the latest generation of hunting backpacks from Wisport. This backpack, primarily designed for hunting enthusiasts, features a bespoke rifle mounting system, two large side pockets with rubberized splash-proof zipper, and straps for attaching a sleeping bag.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest. Quick-release Fastex buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required. The side compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance.
The non-removable flap comes with an elastic opening secured with buckled straps, large zipped pocket and sleeping bag attachment straps at the top. Front of the backpack has a vertical MOLLE strap with multiple attachments points, which allows for mounting various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches.
Secured with a double drawstring and a snow collar, the main inner compartment of Woodcraft comes with a large pocket protected by an elastic strap and a removable aluminium frame with safe Velcro flap. Hidden behind the zipped compartment on the bottom of the bag is the main feature of the Woodcraft backpack, a specially designed rifle mounting pocket, which together with two buckled straps create almost perfect weapon carrying rucksack.
Moreover, the capacity of Woodcraft rucksack can be easily increased by fully extending the chimney which gives approximate 7-8 extra litres.