PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE PANTS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN LONG (34). PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ORDERING THESE LENGTHS.
- Adjustable waist
- Reinforced crotch and seat
- Lanyard loops
- Two front pockets
- Two slim front EDC gear pockets
- Two rear pockets with buttoned flaps
- Two thigh cargo pockets with velcro flaps, button and drawstring retention
- Two calf pockets with velcro-closed flaps
- Reinforced knees with Low Profile Protective Pads compartments
- Adjustable leg cuffs
- Buttoned fly
CPU® (Combat Patrol Uniform®) pants were designed along the lines of latest Polish Army Model 2010 uniform. Designed with body ergonomics and utility in mind. Anatomic cut of the CPU® pants provide freedom of movement. Capacious pockets provide carrying capacity for essentials. Wide thigh pockets with drawstring retention are fit for duty as emergency dump pouches. Small front pockets can carry personal items like a flashlight, a folding knife or an extra handgun magazine. Calf pockets can contain a field dressing or an extra rifle magazine, accessible when sitting in a vehicle. The Combat Patrol Uniform® pants come in a variety of colors and camouflage patterns. The CPU® Series is one of our most popular and best selling products.