- Extended back midriff to protect kidneys
- Two classic hip pockets with reinforced edges
- Buttoned pockets for folding knife, multitool etc.
- Two large cargo pockets lined with mesh for additional ventilation
- Adjustable hook&loop belt
- Channels on the legs bottom for ribbon or cord
- Compatible with suspenders
- YKK® zippers
- Reinforce knees, compatible with Low Profile Protective Pads
Pilgrim are highly durable and lightweight pants made of DuraCanvas® fabric. The pants have slightly risen back to protect your kidneys against cold. Additionally, this part is padded with thin foam to provide even more comfort during use. The pants have eight pockets total. Large, buttoned cargo pockets on thighs have internal mesh panels to provide additional ventilation when pockets are open. Classic hip pockets have reinforcements on edges to protect them from being damaged quickly by knife clips. Between cargo and hip pockets there are smaller zippered pockets. On the back there are small buttoned pockets with reinforced edges. Waist and leg cuffs are adjustable. The pants have minimalistic loops for suspenders. Wide belt loops will fit up to 50mm belts, while additional loops on front allow dummy cording. Additional visual feature are the Helikon-Tex® branded buttons. To provide better protection against small rain, the fabric can be impregnated with special wax.