Please note that not all items on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. To bring you the newest and best quality articles in apparel and gear, we bring in many items on demand as orders are received. We make stock orders weekly with stock arriving every 7 to 10 business days.
- Coated ripstop polyester construction
- Reinforced seams
- Nineteen reinforced attachment points
- Two covers enclosed: a drawstring bag and zippered sleeve with mesh bottom for drying, attached to the backpack via nine webbing bands
- Co-designed with Survivaltech.pl
- Cords and poles are not part of the set
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 m/ 118.11 x 118.11 in
- Weight - 840g
- We have created a universal shelter cape for bivouac-goers. 19 attachment points provides for about an endless choice of possible configurations for all terrains and climes. To keep it lightweight, we made it out of plastic-coated ripstop fabric. Reinforced attachment points and glued seams guarantee durability and sealing. The zippered cover allows allows easy packing, even when wet. Eight ribbons allow to cinch the cover to the backpack, saving the internal capacity. The drawstring-compressed bad enclosed with the tarp allows to compact it for transport.