OPEN NEW WINDOW
- Windproof, breathable and water repellent
- Insulated, fully detachable zip-off peaked hood with adjustable elasticated drawcord and cord locks
- Lined neck warmer for added comfort and warmth, fold-out chin guard
- Internal and external chest pockets with zip
- Upper left arm sleeve pocket with zip
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Deep hand warmer style pockets lined for added comfort and warmth
- Concealed YKK® front zip with fabric baffle behind
- Extended scooped back with elasticated drawcord-adjustable hem
- Supplied with stuff sack with mesh bottom for easy compact carrying
The Tomahawk is a cold weather insulated jacket with a fully detachable zip-off insulated peaked hood.
The technical fit jacket design, with elasticated drawcord-adjustable hem and fabric weather baffle behind the full-length concealed YKK® front zip, is scooped at the rear to retain warmth when bending forward.
Insulated with the Softie® superfine yarns bound with special resins for a luxurious down-like feel, the Softie® randomized superfine filaments trap more warm air while keeping the same weight as a standard insulation. It even retains heat when wet. The Paratex Micro outer fabric is highly windproof, lightweight, weather resistant and tough.
TEMP RANGE (COMFORT / LOW )
5°F / -4°F (-15°C / -4°C)
14 x 8in / 36 x 20cm