- Made of proprietary laminate
- Covered with laser cut modular system
- Internal compartment for hydration bladder
- Attachable via zipper system
- Large loop panel on the upper part
- Compatible with both SPITFIRE MK II as well as the classic SPITFIRE Plate Carriers
Our new SPITFIRE MK II is not only much more scalable and mission configurable, it is also a bit more simplified and stripped of the features that are not always needed. One of these features is the modular system on the back. But what if you need the modularity of the back panel? The answer to this need would be our new SPITFIRE MK II MODULAR BACK PANEL. Made of proprietary laminate, this flat back panel is covered with a laser cut modular system. It is attached to the plate carrier via the zipper system. The panel features an internal pocket that can accommodate a hydration bladder or other flat objects. In the upper part of the panel there is a large loop panel that allows you to mount any patch you need.