Please note that not all Direct Action products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Direct Action. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Direct Action.
- Made of proprietary laminate, Cordura® 500D and 210D nylon fabric
- Large velour-lined cargo pouch
- Mounts to SPITFIRE® plate carrier back-panel zippers, and also the HALIFAX® backpack
- Four flashbang pouches, with additional MOLLE/PALS columns on sides
- Horizontal MOLLE/PALS column for a breaching charge pouch
- Velcro®-closed flat pocket for hydration bladder or breaching tools
- Dimensions: 37 x 25 x 4 cm ( 14.57 x 9.84 x 1.57 in )
- Weight: 483g
The SPITFIRE® breacher panel is the second piece in the series of back panels designated for our top of the line, fully-customizable plate carrier. The design allows rapid reconfiguration for any mission by attaching a pre-fabricated panel to the rear of the SPITFIRE® plate carrier or onto the HALIFAX® backpack. The breacher panel pouch layout is the result of our experience and end-user feedback of the assault panel. The top portion has four buckle-closed pouches for flashbangs (or any standard NFDD’s) and/or smoke grenades, with MOLLE/PALS columns on its sides. A large, zippered pocket is mounted at the bottom part of the panel. The large pouch is lined with soft, velour fabric and can be used to carry scratch sensitive objects, like eye protection, NVGs, binos, etc. Between the flashbang pouches and the utility pouch there is one additional, horizontal MOLLE/PALS column designed for mounting a breaching charge pouch. The whole panel is a large, flat pocket for a hydration bladder or breaching tools, with the possibility of carrying longer tools, like a sledge hammer, through the Velcro®-closed bottom of the panel. This panel is specifically designed, yet remains incredibly versatile.