- Made of proprietary laminate,
- Adjustable, quad SMG magazine pouch,
- Pouch surface covered with laser cut MOLLE/PALS system,
- Additional MOLLE/PALS column on each side of the pouch
- Dimensions: 25 x 17 x 3 cm ( 9.84" x 6.69 " x 1.18 " )
- Weight: 146g
The SPITFIRE® SMG (sub-machinegun) flap is an additional piece of gear that can be used in place of the standard SPITFIRE® flap (aka “shingle”). Thanks to the adjustable pouches sewn directly onto its surface, it enables you to carry four standard SMG mags. Elastic top pullers made of anti-slip Hypalon® secures the magazines. Front surface is covered with laser cut MOLLE/PALS modular system. Additional columns of MOLLE/PALS on each side of the pouch allows mounting of additional pouches for pistol mags, TQ etc. The flap can be attached directly to dedicated flap ports on the SPITFIRE® or via the chest rig interface, using attached buckles.