Please note that not all Helikon-Tex products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Helikon-Tex. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Helikon-Tex.
- Car seat back attachable
- Four internal mesh pockets (two zippered, two cord-adjustable)
- MOLLE/PALS panel for additional pouches attachment
- Hydration system pocket
- Sleeping mat-convertible
- Two external YKK®-zippered pockets
- Internal, zippered mesh pocket on the flap
- Four external “grabngo” handles
- Profiled, ergonomic straps
- Comfortable carrying system
- Two external water bottle/windshirt pockets
- Low profile external design
- Additional beavertail transformable into an improvised bag
- WooJin® buckles
- YKK® zippers
- Designed with Survivaltech.pl
- Capacity 25L
- Dimensions - 50 x 29 x 19 cm /20" x 11.50" x 7.50"
Bail Out Bag or BOB is a bespoke escape backpack for those always prepared, no matter if you want to use it during your duty or in a car in case if it breaks down. It was designed by the survivalists – who know what’s essential and how to carry it. You can attach it to a back of a car seat, where it can hang open as a organizer allowing fast access to the contents. After detaching from the seat it morphs into a plain looking backpack. When open completely it spreads to be transformed into a sleeping mat. There is also additional seating mat that can be pulled out of the pack. BOB has four internal mesh pockets for larger items - two with draw string and two zippered. MOLLE/PALS webbing above them allow for attaching of additional items, like tools (knives, saws, small axes) or ammo pouches, med kits or organizer pouches (Navtel, Admin Pouch). The backpack holds all survival essentials within quick and easy reach. Externally there are two open water bottle pockets plus total of two zipper-closed small item pockets.