PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND FOR HELIKON-TEX PRODUCTS OUR STOCK LEVELS VARY AND YOUR ITEM MAY NEED TO BE BROUGHT IN ON A STOCK ORDER. OUR SYSTEM WILL ALLOW YOU TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE EVEN THOUGH THE ITEM IS NOT PHYSICALLY IN OUR WAREHOUSE.
WE ORDER STOCK FROM HELIKON-TEX EVERY WEEK. NORMALLY OUR STOCK ORDERS ARRIVE WITHIN 10-14 DAYS OF BEING CLOSED.
IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK AND HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR WEEKLY STOCK ORDER, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AND WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT CODE THAT CAN BE USED FOR 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER.
TEAM ON DUTY
- Transport handle
- Stiffened back
- Comfortable carrying system
- Ergonomic, comfortable shoulder straps with quick opening
- External MOLLE/PALS panel for attachment of additional pouches
- Three external buckled pockets
- Detachable, adjustable hip belt
- YKK zippers
- Side compression straps
- Loop panel on flap for personalization
- Double adjustment of main compartment (drawstring with cordlock)
- Hydration bladder compatible - bladder handle
- Designed in cooperation with Survivaltech.pl
Matildas backpack success confirmed us in the belief that there is a place for a new backpack in the Bushcraft line. This is how Bergen was created. Similar to the smaller version of Matilda, but still different. The pack is designed to contain the most important equipment for a short journey. The main chamber with a capacity of 18 l. houses clothing and equipment for camping, in pockets on the sides we can fit food or water bottles. The middle pocket has a removable pipe that protects small items from being lost. Bergen has three places to carry an ax and two pockets for a saw or knife. You can attach pockets or gloves to the MOLLE/PALS hidden on the front. Additional items of equipment can be attached from below or to the backpacks flap. Made entirely of Cordura 500D.