Please note that not all Helikon-Tex products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Helikon-Tex. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Helikon-Tex.
- Transport handle
- Stiffened back
- Comfortable carrying system
- Ergonomic, comfortable shoulder straps with quick opening
- External MOLLE/PALS panel for attachment of additional pouches
- Three external buckled pockets
- Detachable, adjustable hip belt
- YKK zippers
- Side compression straps
- Loop panel on flap for personalization
- Double adjustment of main compartment (drawstring with cordlock)
- Hydration bladder compatible - bladder handle
- Designed in cooperation with Survivaltech.pl
Matildas backpack success confirmed us in the belief that there is a place for a new backpack in the Bushcraft line. This is how Bergen was created. Similar to the smaller version of Matilda, but still different. The pack is designed to contain the most important equipment for a short journey. The main chamber with a capacity of 18 l. houses clothing and equipment for camping, in pockets on the sides we can fit food or water bottles. The middle pocket has a removable pipe that protects small items from being lost. Bergen has three places to carry an ax and two pockets for a saw or knife. You can attach pockets or gloves to the MOLLE/PALS hidden on the front. Additional items of equipment can be attached from below or to the backpacks flap. Made entirely of Cordura 500D.