PLEASE NOTE THAT SALES OF HELIKON-TEX PRODUCTS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED AND WE ARE VERY GREATFUL TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AS WE ARE ABLE TO STAY OPEN AND KEEP OUR STAFF EMPLOYED. AS A RESULT, ON HAND STOCK CAN BE LIMITED. OUR SYSTEM WILL ALLOW YOU TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE EVEN THOUGH THE ITEM IS NOT PHYSICALLY IN OUR WAREHOUSE.
WE ORDER STOCK FROM HELIKON-TEX EVERY WEEK AND YOUR ITEM WILL BE ADDED TO A STOCK ORDER. NORMALLY OUR STOCK ORDERS ARRIVE WITHIN 10-14 DAYS OF BEING CLOSED.
IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK YOU WILL RECEIVE 10% REFUND ON YOUR ITEM. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR STOCK ORDER.
THANK YOU – TEAM ON DUTY
- Highly durable
- Breathability: 8000g/m2/24h
- Two-way zipper with chin guard
- Collar-stowable adjustable hood
- Collar accessible by two-way zipper
- Zippered armpit ventilation slots
- Hidden ID panels (two front 5 x 2,5 in, one rear 10,5 x 4 in)
- Two upper-sleeve pockets with wiring eyelets
- Inner velcro-closed pocket
- Zippered rear channel pocket
- Two side pockets with wring eyelets, lanyard D-rings and organizers for comms equipment
- Left lower sleeve zippered pocket
- Quick Side Access™ System
- Profiled elbow reinforcements
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Bottom elastic drawstring
- WooJin® buckles
- YKK® zippers
Cougar® is an urban light outer (softshell) garment. The fabric used protects from wind and light rain. Collar-stowable hood is easily adjustable via pocket-accessible drawstring and rear tab. The hood is quickly accessible, with hood pocket zippered with a two-way zipper. The jacket has three concealed ID panels, suitable for law enforcement stake-out jobs: two smaller front ones and one larger on the back. Two Velcro-attached blank ID panels are enclosed for the user to embroider or print suitable identification. Breast pockets have small organizers and D-rings for lanyards, upper-sleeve pockets have wiring eyelets. There’s a fairly large velcro-closed inner pocket at lower left.
Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) system allows easy access to belt-mounted tactical items. Due to QSA™ ergonomic features the user gains access to belt-mounted e.g. holster in one fluid movement, to cut down reaction time in an emergency, life-threatening situation. Casual outlook and proper placement of the QSA™ zippered slots would facilitate urban law enforcement operations.