Please note that not all Helikon-Tex products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Helikon-Tex. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Helikon-Tex.
- Keeps the user warm even when wet
- Front two-way YKK® zipper with wind flap and chin guard
- Helmet-compatible, collar stowed hood
- Hidden ID panels for law enforcement undercover operators (Front: 12 cm wide x 7,5 cm hide, Back: 26 cm wide x 10 cm high)
- Outer chest pockets with device slots
- ‘Dry’ internal pockets for documents and other personal belongings
- Two internal bottom pockets
- Quick Side Access™ system
- Bottom adjustable for fit with elastic drawstring
- Velcro-adjustable sleeve cuffs
- WooJin® buckles
- YKK® zippers
- Compression pack included
The Husky is a winter tactical jacket. It is an enhanced version of LVL 7 apparel, modified for use in extreme winter weather by the law enforcement and other services in need of a winter tactical garb. This jacket is fitted with three concealable ID panels. The Quick Side Access™ provides easy drawing of holstered pistol and any other duty belt mounted gear. Husky is highly compressible – can be stuffed in a pack or cargo pouch, without losing any of its insulation properties.
Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is a unique system that guarantees quick and comfortable access to all waist-mounted tactical accessories. Due to the ergonomic solutions applied in QSA™ system, you can reach for a gun, paralyzer or any other accessory in one smooth motion, which greatly increases your reaction time in emergency/life-threatening situations. Moreover, thanks to its civil appearances and adequate placement, Quick Side Access™ (QSA™) is perfectly suited for actions performed in urban surroundings.