PLEASE NOTE THAT SALES OF HELIKON-TEX PRODUCTS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED AND WE ARE VERY GREATFUL TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AS WE ARE ABLE TO STAY OPEN AND KEEP OUR STAFF EMPLOYED. AS A RESULT, ON HAND STOCK CAN BE LIMITED. OUR SYSTEM WILL ALLOW YOU TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE EVEN THOUGH THE ITEM IS NOT PHYSICALLY IN OUR WAREHOUSE.
WE ORDER STOCK FROM HELIKON-TEX EVERY WEEK AND YOUR ITEM WILL BE ADDED TO A STOCK ORDER. NORMALLY OUR STOCK ORDERS ARRIVE WITHIN 10-14 DAYS OF BEING CLOSED.
IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK YOU WILL RECEIVE 10% REFUND ON YOUR ITEM. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR STOCK ORDER.
THANK YOU – TEAM ON DUTY
- Climashield® Apex™ insulation padding (weight: 100g body, 67g hood)
- Keeps user warm even if soaking wet
- Lightweight and easily compressed
- Climashield®Apex™ insulation
- Two-way front zipper with thermal shield and chin guard
- Collar-stowed adjustable hood, combat helmet compatible
- Hood pocket zippered with two-way zipper
- Velcro ID panels
- Side breast pockets with lanyard D-Rings and electronics / heaters organizers
- Internal zippered dry pocket for ID and valuables
- Two mesh pockets inside for drying wet clothes
- Bottom adjustable with elastic drawstring
- Partly elastic Velcro-adjusted sleeve cuffs
- YKK® zippers
- Compression bag included
Conforming the US Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS). Level 7 Winter Jacket is a final, outer insulation layer for use in extreme cold weather. The Climashield® Apex™ insulation keeps user warm in any conditions. The LVL7 Jacket can be worn with any lower (as per ECWCS) level layers: Base Layers 1 & 2, fleeces, shells, etc. Insulation is hydrophobic – dries quickly if wet. Outer Nylon shell protects the insulation from wind and water, while allows breathing. Collar houses the capacious hood, adjustable by drawstrings accessible from chest pockets. The hood pocket is zippered with a two-way zipper. This is important to allow access to the hood without having to doff the heavy gloves. Soft, fleece lining of the hood enhances the wearing comfort and prevents from abrasions. Two fleece-lined breast pockets protect the hands from frost-bites. Large side pockets zippers allow access even while wearing heavy mittens. The Level 7 Jacket is easily compressed, without loosing any of its insulation properties. The Level 7 is available in several colors to match the operational terrain – both in the open, and in urban areas.