- Sleeves made of NYCO fabric
- Torso made of TopCool fabric
- Two zippered bicep pockets
- Loop panels for personalization
- Material Main: 50% Polyester, 48% Cotton, 2% Elastan, Body: 100% Polyester
MCDU is our approach to combat uniforms for more dynamic operations. The Combat Shirt is not only the first part of the MCDU, but also can be a great addition to our MBDU pants. The torso of this shirt is made of highly breathable, lightweight TopCool fabric, while the sleeves and stand-up collar are made of a durable NYCO mix. Bicep zippered pockets will hold most small essentials like a target photo, folded map or a GPS. Double loop panels on the biceps will allow for easy unit personalization with patches and country flags. This combat shirt will work perfectly on hot days, especially in combination with plate carriers, chest rigs or other vests.