PLEASE NOTE THAT SALES OF HELIKON-TEX PRODUCTS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED AND WE ARE VERY GREATFUL TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AS WE ARE ABLE TO STAY OPEN AND KEEP OUR STAFF EMPLOYED. AS A RESULT, ON HAND STOCK CAN BE LIMITED. OUR SYSTEM WILL ALLOW YOU TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE EVEN THOUGH THE ITEM IS NOT PHYSICALLY IN OUR WAREHOUSE.
WE ORDER STOCK FROM HELIKON-TEX EVERY WEEK AND YOUR ITEM WILL BE ADDED TO A STOCK ORDER. NORMALLY OUR STOCK ORDERS ARRIVE WITHIN 10-14 DAYS OF BEING CLOSED.
IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK YOU WILL RECEIVE 10% REFUND ON YOUR ITEM. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR STOCK ORDER.
THANK YOU – TEAM ON DUTY
- Made of Cordura®500D
- Detachable hip belt with buckle
- External velcro panel with reflective Paramedic cross
- Fit for both vertical or horizontal carry
- Three external ribbons and an elastic drawstring in lower part
- Compatible with DUTY BELT/MOLLE/PALS and backpack straps
- YKK® zipper
- Made of Nylon and mesh
- Durable, rubber-covered handle
- Velcro closure
- Four folding panels (organizers with elastic loops, Paracord loops and mesh)
- Reflective Paramedic cross
- Translucent window for and ICE/procedural card
- Back velcro panel for mounting inside covers, bag, backpacks etc.
- Designed to keep the complete first aid kit (not included)
- 18.5 x 11.5 x 6.5 cm (Pouch), 18 x 11 x 3.5 cm (Insert) / 7.28 x 4.52 x 2.55 in (Pouch), 7.08 x 4.33 x 1.37 in (Insert)
Time and rescuers safety are what counts in first aid. Our Modular Individual Med Kit® combines a bespoke pouch and our Universal Med Insert®. Combined they allow to set the basic first aid kit in a deliberate, optimal layout – from gloves to gauze, to bandages, to disinfectant and trauma shears.
The pouch is accessed via two-way zipper. Inside there is velcro panel for mounting the Med Insert, two elastic ribbon loops, two Paracord loops and a mesh pocket with elastic drawstring. The pouch is available in several colors, has a velcro panel with a reflective paramedic cross embroidered, detachable hip belt, and in the bottom part, three ribbons and an elastic drawstring. It is MOLLE/PALS-compatible.
The Insert opens to the sides, providing instant access to the contents segregated at users discretion. Segments of the insert can be easily closed with velcro and open with deliberately placed opening loops. On opening the rescuer has access to whole of the med kit, without the necessity of additional opening or shifting the components. The Insert is red, which together with reflective elements (Paramedic cross and carry handle) on the flap aid in quick finding the Insert – vital at low light or turmoil, etc. of the rescue mission.
Modular Individual Med Kit® should be mandatory for both terrain and urban operations.
No medical equipment included.