PLEASE NOTE THAT SALES OF HELIKON-TEX PRODUCTS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED AND WE ARE VERY GREATFUL TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AS WE ARE ABLE TO STAY OPEN AND KEEP OUR STAFF EMPLOYED. AS A RESULT, ON HAND STOCK CAN BE LIMITED. OUR SYSTEM WILL ALLOW YOU TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE EVEN THOUGH THE ITEM IS NOT PHYSICALLY IN OUR WAREHOUSE.
WE ORDER STOCK FROM HELIKON-TEX EVERY WEEK AND YOUR ITEM WILL BE ADDED TO A STOCK ORDER. NORMALLY OUR STOCK ORDERS ARRIVE WITHIN 10-14 DAYS OF BEING CLOSED.
IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK YOU WILL RECEIVE 10% REFUND ON YOUR ITEM. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR STOCK ORDER.
THANK YOU – TEAM ON DUTY
- Elastic waist with velcro fastener for additional adjustment
- Two key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
- Two mesh front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
- Two mesh wide back pockets with easy access. Adaptable for dump bag use
- Two slim back pockets for folding knives, flashlights, pistol magazines inside back pockets. Depth-adjustable
- Two mesh thigh cargo pockets with YKK® reverse zipper for documents and small personal belongings
- Elastic loops in cargo pockets for spare magazines, field dressing or other small essentials
- Two front velcro-closed flapped pockets for smart phone or AR magazine
- Blue-jeans cut to reduce pants sliding down
- Pant leg rears profiled – divided and connected with profiling pleat under the knee
- Reinforced knees with internal kneepad compartments
- Cuffs with cord channels
- YKK® zippered fly
Many of our customers operate not only in cities, but in the boondocks as well. Listening to their positive feedback about using UTP®, our designers have created their special outdoor version – voila, that’s Outdoor Tactical Pants®. They have retained all functionalities of their predecessor, but some details were tweaked to better fit the terrain use. The fabric used is light, elastic and superbly breathable. Lends itself superbly for outdoor activities. Protects from light rain and winter. Dries quickly.
The cut and pocket layout retain the civilian outlook, not disclosing the operator. The OTP® design allows to carry all essential equipment, and anatomic cut does not hinder movements. Elastic waistband and velcro-closure allow a degree of adjustability within size. Large belt loops allow wide belts to be used (EDC, UTL® or Cobra®, up to 50 mm width). The jeans cut on the rear part of the pants prevents them from sliding down.
Pocket layout allows to distribute the load close to the center mass – around hips and waist. Pocket edges are reinforced to withstand constant sliding of the light and knives clips. Two Velcro-closed front pockets are big enough to take a smart phone – or a spare rifle (AK/AR) magazine. Zippered thigh pockets seem small enough, but they would carry a wallet or a small pouch. Internal knee pockets allow to use our Neoprene Low Profile Protection Pads. A wide variety of colors allow to find the proper one to match the working conditions or other garments.