PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND FOR HELIKON-TEX PRODUCTS OUR STOCK LEVELS VARY AND YOUR ITEM MAY NEED TO BE BROUGHT IN ON A STOCK ORDER. OUR SYSTEM WILL ALLOW YOU TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE EVEN THOUGH THE ITEM IS NOT PHYSICALLY IN OUR WAREHOUSE.
WE ORDER STOCK FROM HELIKON-TEX EVERY WEEK. NORMALLY OUR STOCK ORDERS ARRIVE WITHIN 10-14 DAYS OF BEING CLOSED.
IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK AND HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR WEEKLY STOCK ORDER, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AND WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT CODE THAT CAN BE USED FOR 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER.
TEAM ON DUTY
- Coated ripstop polyester construction
- Reinforced seams
- Nineteen reinforced attachment points
- Two covers enclosed: a drawstring bag and zippered sleeve with mesh bottom for drying, attached to the backpack via nine webbing bands
- Co-designed with Survivaltech.pl
- Cords and poles are not part of the set
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 m/ 118.11 x 118.11 in
- Weight - 840g
- We have created a universal shelter cape for bivouac-goers. 19 attachment points provides for about an endless choice of possible configurations for all terrains and climes. To keep it lightweight, we made it out of plastic-coated ripstop fabric. Reinforced attachment points and glued seams guarantee durability and sealing. The zippered cover allows allows easy packing, even when wet. Eight ribbons allow to cinch the cover to the backpack, saving the internal capacity. The drawstring-compressed bad enclosed with the tarp allows to compact it for transport.