Please note that not all Helikon-Tex products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Helikon-Tex. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Helikon-Tex.
- High endurance
- Two-way YKK® zipper with chin guard
- High breathability
- Lightweight and compressible
- Collar-stowable, adjustable hood
- Hood compartment closed with two-way zipper
- Armpit ventilation zippers
- ID Velcro panels on upper sleeves
- Upper sleeve pockets with wiring eyelets
- Channel lower back pocket, zippered on either end
- Outer chest pockets with wiring eyelets, D-Rings and device slots
- Left lower sleeve zippered pocket
- Profiled elbow reinforcements
- Velcro-adjustable elastic cuffs
- Elastic bottom drawstring
Trooper is an extremely lightweight soft shell outer layer – sort of Gunfighter’s little brother. It was designed with service use in mind, but we know it is as popular with the mere civilians looking for a light, yet functional and quality garments. It can be used as a stand-alone item or outer layer.
This jacket protects from light wind and rain, while still being highly breathable. The collar-stowed hood can be deployed fast and easy due to a two-way zipper and is adjustable to fit other headgear or equipment (e.g. headset). Seven pockets ready to stow lots of essentials evenly. Two zippered breast pockets have organizers and lanyard D-rings. Internal pocket is Velcro-closed. Two zippered upper-sleeve pockets have wiring eyelets. Left lower sleeve has a zippered pocket as well. And finally, there is a large loin channel pocket at the lower back, zippered from both ends. Anatomic cut adjusts to the wearer movements, and elbow reinforcements make them more rugged. It is easily compressible, making it easy to transport in a bag, backpack or even a cargo pocket.