Please note that not all Helikon-Tex products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Helikon-Tex. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Helikon-Tex.
- Anatomical shape
- Elastic waistband with velcro fastener
- 50 mm wide belt loops
- Two key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
- Classic jeans ‘neck’ shape prevents riding down
- Two internal low profile pockets
- Two classical front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
- Two wide back pockets
- Two slim back pockets - depth-adjustable
- Two thigh cargo pockets with YKK® reverse
- Two front velcro-closed flapped pockets for smart phone or AR magazine
- Low Profile Insert Pads compatible
- YKK® zippered fly
Women’s UTP® is a must have for all female fans of the Urban Tactical Line®.
What makes Urban Tactical Pants® so special? The cut and pockets layout employed in these pants maintain civilian enough outlook to retain anonymity, while retaining full functionality of combat pants, capable of supporting tactical essentials – at the same time not colliding with human anatomy. Elastic velcro-closed belt allows easy adjustment. Wide belt loops allow as wide as 50 mm belt, including all Helikon® tactical belts: EDC, UTL® or Cobras®. Plus the cut employed, classical for blue jeans, reduced the tendency to ride down while in use.
By judicious layout of the pockets, equipment can be placed close to the center mass, around the hips and waist. Front and rear pockets edges are reinforced to withstand constant movement of light or knife clips. Two velcro-closed front pockets are big enough to carry a smartphone – or even an AR/AK rifle magazine. Thigh zippered pockets look flat – but its design allows pouches or wallets to be carried with ease. Bespoke internal pockets await being filled with Low Profile Protective Pads. Two types of fabric plus wide variety of colors allows to match trousers to the rest of wardrobe or working conditions.