Please note that not all Helikon-Tex products on our website are physically in stock in our warehouse. We order stock every week from Helikon-Tex. If your item was not in our warehouse and was added to our weekly stock order you will receive a 10% discount code that can be applied to any product on your next order. Stock orders come in weekly from Helikon-Tex.
- Elastic waistband with velcro fastener
- 50 mm wide belt loops
- Two key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
- Classic jeans ‘neck’ shape prevents riding down
- Two classical front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
- Two wide back pockets
- Two slim back pockets inside back pockets. (Depth-adjustable)
- Two thigh cargo pockets with YKK® reverse
- Two front velcro-closed flapped pockets for smart phone or AR magazine
- YKK® zippered fly
Until now it might have seemed totally inconceivable to even think of combining the classic UTP® functionality with more feminine outlook, demanded by some of our female clients. But now, ta-dam, here it is: a novel tactical skirt, an absolute first in our ladies’ Urban Tactical collection, and as far as we know – the only one such on the market. Elastic waistband with velcro closure allow the skirt to be adjusted for size, while wide belt loops allow to use belts up to 50 mm wide. The fabric used is lightweight, breathable, and dries quickly. The front pocket edges are reinforced for lights or knives’ mounting clips. Two rear pockets are wide enough to keep magazines. They have two smaller inner pockets for additional equipment. The thigh pockets layout is the same as in UTP®/UTS®. Two of these velcro-closed will take a magazine of a smartphone, while the two larger, zippered pockets can carry a wallet or ID pouch. To reduce weight, these are partly made of thick mesh. Front belt loops have lanyard loops. Full functionality of the UTP® in a fully-feminine version.